On this episode of OOH Insider, Glenn Hopper, Chief Financial Officer at Sandline and Author of Deep Finance: Corporate Finance in the Information Age, dives into back-office automation, private equity versus venture capital groups, and achieving efficient project management.
Sandline is an eDiscovery and document management service provider. They deliver clarity by deciphering pain points within an organization’s data and empowering their partners to achieve transformation faster.
- When we don’t have the right tools we are more likely to be inefficient and make mistakes. Learn about what tools are available to organize and simplify your process.
- “If you automate your back office and if you have an efficient back office, you are not only making things easier right now and more efficient right now, but you are actually adding value to the business. It becomes like an internal intellectual property.” ~Glenn Hopper
- Having clean data and buttoned-up systems in an acquisition shows investors that you are knowledgeable and confident in your business. As a result, this makes your company more valuable in the long term.
- Private equity and venture capital look at businesses very differently. Private equity groups want to see something established and a clear path to cash flow positive. Venture capital groups invest in multiple companies at an earlier stage in the hopes of having bigger returns.
- Hopper’s book, Deep Finance: Corporate Finance in the Information Age, breaks down how companies can consolidate their systems, automate back-office operations, and build a business intelligence platform within the company.
Ways To Tune In
Powered by OneScreen.ai
OneScreen.ai is the first free, public-access directory for all things Out of Home.
Looking for your next job in OOH? Start here: www.oohired.com