It’s time for automotive to rethink how they approach Out of Home. On this episode of OOH Insider, Matt Raymond, Director of Digital Operations at Team Automotive Group, chats about how to build your brand image and engage your target audience within your community.
Team Automotive Group is a dealership that sells and services Buick, Chevrolet, GMC, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and RAM vehicles. They are motivated by their community and value building relationships that matter.
- Consistent messaging in your creative is key to having a recognizable brand. Think about repurposing your out-of-home content on digital platforms.
- Appeal to shared interests or what is important to the community when developing out-of-home creative. This bridges a connection between the target audience and your brand.
- Before selecting a billboard, drive the market area during different traffic patterns and pull your zip code reports to engage the best target audience.
- There is a much larger pool of customers that are looking to service their car rather than buy or sell a car. Cast a bigger net by targeting the larger audience with billboard advertising.
- Build relationships with your community. Whether someone has purchased or serviced a vehicle at your dealership or not, be the brand that everyone has something positive to say about.
Powered by OneScreen.ai
OneScreen.ai is the first free, public-access directory for all things Out of Home.
Looking for your next job in OOH? Start here: www.oohired.com